Adrenaline How it Affects our Body
Stress divides into two categories:
firstly chronic and
secondly acute stress.
Potential causes of chronic stress
- high-pressure jobs
- financial difficulties and
- challenging relationships.
- rapid heart rate
- heightened senses
- rapid breathing
- decreased ability to feel pain
- increased strength and performance
- dilated pupils
- and feeling jittery or nervous.
- exercise (there are many reasons to exercise regularly. Above all, it keeps you healthy.)
- physical therapy and occupational therapy
- mind-body techniques
- yoga and taichi
- music therapy
- therapeutic massage.
Pronounced emotions are fear, anger, rage and willingness to fight or flee and they act on the speed of the heart. In the strength of the contraction, the heart pumps blood into the blood vessels. Reduce stress and slowly so that your organs do not suffer. Take care of your health.
Adrenalin in medicine
You can also use adrenaline as a medicine. Adrenalin is a produced by adrenal glands and a small number of neurons but can be obtained by extraction from animals and its use is in the treatment of severe allergies. And cardiac arrest to restore the work of the heart. The injection gives directly into the heart! As well as severe asthma attacks it relaxes the muscles of the bronchi and enables breathing.
Download your free PDF about Healthy Lifestyle because it might help you.